Human Barbie Angelica Kenova







Meet Angelica Kenova, the new 'Human Barbie' in town, who not only looks likes like a living doll - but is treated like one too.
Angelica, 26, from Moscow, Russia, still lives with her parents and has never had a boyfriend.
She has been dressed up as a Barbie since birth and is only allowed to go on dates if her mother, Natalia, accompanies her.
Yet Angelica - who claims to be a model, child psychologist and ballet dancer - regularly poses for half-naked photos which her parents approve of.

Angelica, boasts the same unrealistic body proportions and wide-eyed features as a Barbie.
She has a tiny 20-inch waist, a 32E bra size and weighs a minuscule 6 stones and 5lbs.
Angelica - who's amassed thousands of fans on social media - maintains that her walking-talking doll looks were achieved without plastic surgery.
She says: "Growing up, my parents raised me like a princess and never let me go out, date boys or have the usual adult experiences.
"As a result, I am not fit for real life - I'm like a living doll.
"My mother and father, Evegniy, have been overprotective all my life.
"Some parents practically chuck their child out of the family home when they reach the age of 18 but not mine.
"But my parents are so proud of me today and they encourage my modeling work.
"Since I was a child, my parents styled me as a 'Barbie' so I'm glad that I'm equated to one - Barbie is the idol of girls around the world."
Growing up, Angelica was given the best upbringing and education that money could buy.
She says: "My parents called me 'the princess'. They always bought me the best toys.
"They sent me to the most prestigious educational establishments around and took great care to protect me from any problems.
"You could say, my parents gave me too much attention. I was not allowed to do anything without their say-so."

                      Human Barbie Angelica Kenova కోసం చిత్ర ఫలితం                         Human Barbie Angelica Kenova కోసం చిత్ర ఫలితం

Services

Popular Posts