Watch XES (SEX) First Look: Ram Gopal Varma’s new Hindi film in Erotica!



ram gopal varma xes కోసం చిత్ర ఫలితం


Ram Gopal Varma has announced his new Hindi film, suggestively titled XES (SEX). The first look and teaser of the film was released by him. This will be RGV’s first attempt at the erotica genre in Bollywood. XES will have six stories that will have the characters in various sexual situations. The stories will merge in the end.
Ram Gopal Varma shared the poster and said, “Ever since I have started my career I have done films in almost every conceivable genre as in Shiva (student politics), Rangeela (love story), Bhoot (horror), Satya (gangster), Daud (caper), Sarkar (Drama), Kaun (psychological thriller), The Attacks of 26/11(terrorism) to name a few.. But one genre that I have never tried my hand at is Erotica…I primarily decided to now do films in genres I have never done before and XES will be the first Hindi film I am going to do in my attempt to travel in that direction…The will to power and the urge of physical desire are the two most primary motivating forces in human instinct.”
“In the film XES I intend to explore that facet of the human mind to its upper limit by placing an assortment of characters in six different sexual situations which will be all connected through one central story line…In an erotically charged atmosphere, each of the situations in the film are going to bring out the emotions of guilt, betrayal, helplessness, embarrassment, hurt and above all empathy.. XES is going to be my first Hindi film in my re-invention of what all genres I tried my hand at so far,” he added.







Watch XES (SEX) First Look: Ram Gopal Varma’s new Hindi film in Erotica!




Services

Popular Posts