Anchor Rashmi : Don’t talk about my Parents

anchor reshmi కోసం చిత్ర ఫలితం

Anchor Rashmi has become the Talk of the Town with the TV show “Jabardasth”.

Recently she interacted with the media and said that many Directors have cheated her during the beginning of her career.

But, Rashmi never spoke about her parents and her personal life till date. There is a rumour that she doesn’t care her parents. So, many claim that she is not interested to reveal anything about them.

However, speaking to a News Daily, Rashmi said, “I don’t want to reveal anything about my parents. I will not mention their names or their profession. They are living in Vishakhapatnam. That’s all. Being a celebrity, people wish to talk more about me. Don’t talk about my parents. Just write about me in the journals. There is no need to talk about my parents”.


Services

Popular Posts